viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

Go, enjoy, and maybe come back….and in our case, we have come back. This is the main point in all histories. In my opinion, that is the life.
During this period in your life, or in some trip, or maybe in some relationship, you must to enjoy as much as you can. Perhaps at first can be difficult, but when you realize, that you are enjoying, maybe is too late.
We have been in Kajaani, and at least, my opinion before coming it wasn’t the typical Erasmus experience, where everyday you are in parties,…
However, it has been a great experience because I have put to the test myself on several occasions and you learn how to manage yourself without others helps.

In these 3 months,I have been living in different places, I was in Lapland, I spent a great moment in Kuhmo where I never imagine that I could feel as good in this small place, in Team Academy Jyvaskyla, and more and more stuffs, nervertheless I if I had to choose one thing, it would be the people that I have met there.
Not only the people who I have spent good time, but also the people who have been 3 months and we did not deal or talk to much. From all of them I got something positive.

When I look backward, I only remember the good feelings and the great moments I spent.
At first, I felt maybe a little bit stressed, because I am a person that I like to be with people around me, talking, playing ….and at the beginning I was almost alone. I mean, in Basque Country 24 hours of the day, 10 I am with my friends. In Finland was not the case.
AND(not BUT, AND like Nic said) this experience I don’t change for nothing in the world, I would recommend this experience to everybody.
In Finland I have meet so much people, but above all I am very pleased to Marisanna, Ollis, Heidi, Nic and Anne Kempainnen (MÁlaga...) I don´t need a lot of words or paragraphs to described them, they are great people, and I hope to see them.
Also people like Juha Matte, Malla, Andreas, Kalle, Juho, Lasse, Satu, Minna, Kuhmo´s guys and more and more and more people remain in my mind.
Thank you very much for our blog followers, that one of them I hope to meet him, I heard good things about him. This blog has been the first step, the following I try to writte down stuff more interesting.

These months I have the opportunity to read some interesting blogs, people that write ideas, other that write his experiences around the world….
I realize the world is changing faster I have never imagine, and there are some much people with great ideas willing to change the world.
Also, I was able to see the value of the persons, and what important they are to get aims. We live in a really big world where we must to forget our pride, and we should speak or ask or share our feelings, ideas….with the people.

I encourage people to make, create, do, things they never imagine, and they realize what amazing things they can get.

This trip has serve to not stay in the same position, I mean, to look ahead and take part of a society that they want to improve “wrong” things; can be in the world, in your city or maybe inside your family. And also create new things thinking in a different way.

Finally, I have been able to see what important THE FAMILY, AND FRIEND are.
Regarding the family and friends, I can only say, that they are amazing treasures that everybody has, so we must be, speak, enjoy, and much more things with them.

Karmelo Vicente

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario