jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

One last post from Mikel

Hello our dear followers of the blog. We have only few days left to end our adventure in Finland and this is the last post that I will write in the blog, at least from Finland.
I must say that you don’t appreciate what you have till you lose it or till you are about to lose it. Until now we have though that our stay in Kajaani was little more than a waste of time and that we could be in another place better than in here, but now that we are about to go and if I look backwards to the last three months I see that is a long way that I have walk myself. I thing that this experience is not going to provide me with heavy words to write down in my curriculum of which people would get surprise while reading them, but I think that It have provide me with another type of knowledge and growing that makes the stay in Kajaani really worth experiencing.

It have been sometimes hard to live in here, I’m not going to lye but I thing that those things that don’t kill us makes us stronger and I thing that in that sense I’m much more stronger now than when I came 3 months back. But I also had great moments here and that is mainly thanks to that people that have been around us and supporting in every moment. Those people that have been doing their best in order to make us feel like at home and have been trying to make us feel comfortable, finding us accommodation, taking us to their homes to dinner or just inviting us to go partying with them. In this sense I would like to thank specially the work of Anne Kempainen, who have been so friendly and nice with us that we cannot thank her enough even if we would try it.

Another person that I would like to mention in this last post is Nic Mephan, our coach during the project and that in some way have been our academicals but also spiritual coach in some way, trying every day to push us to make our best and who many times have achieve to do so. And of course the rest of the people that have been so nice and helpful with us such us Ollis, Marisanna, Heidi…

I must say that have been a pleasure and a privilege for me to find so nice people in here and to spend this time with them.
Hopping all the best for them, and for all the followers of this blog, just thank you for following and supporting us in this time that we have been in Finland and hope that you have enjoyed reading our posts us we have enjoyed writing them.
All the best.

Mikel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario